Why should I change to LED light fittings?

Modern LED light fittings offer unparalleled efficiency, converting 85% of energy consumed into light and not heat. For comparison sake, an LED down light consumes just 15% of the energy a 50W halogen down light consumes and yet halogen down lights convert just 10% of the energy they consume into light, the other 90% into heat.

If you’re still running halogen downlights, you’re literally burning money.

Lower Running costs

  • Reduced energy consumption
  • Reduced heat, reduced air conditioning costs

Lower Maintenance Costs

  • Reduced maintenance requirements and costs

Practical and Durable

  • Longer life span, up to 80,000 hours
  • Manufacturers warranties up to 7 years

Safer & Environmentally Friendly

  • Increased safety
  • Reduced fire risk
  • Reduced greenhouse gas emissions
  • Reduced landfill
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

by Automation Agency Concierge