Effective Electrical Inspections
Electrical Inspection Wollongong
Are you looking for an electrical inspection in Wollongong? It is recommended to get your power supply system checked every 10 years, or even less. This will prevent any faulty electrics from causing damage to your home or rental property. It is a legal obligation to get your electrical equipment tested regularly. A record of testing must be kept until the electrical equipment is next tested, permanently removed from the workplace, or disposed of.
ATD Electrical Services can provide you with an Electrical Inspection Wollongong for a fair price. With decades of experience in the electrical industry, we know what makes for a safe home, and what doesn’t.
All of our technicians are fully licensed and insured to operate, with 100% attention to detail and round-the-clock service. We will provide a high-quality electrical inspection in Wollongong and the surrounding areas.
Call us today for your electrical inspection Wollongong today – (02) 4285 6101
What does an electrical inspection consist of?
An electrical home inspection provides a thorough examination of your entire electrical system, ensuring all electrical wires, systems, and components (such as appliances) meet legal safety standards.
An inspector will look for unprotected wires in the business or residence, along with damaged or frayed wires outsides. He or she will also check to make sure the correct type of wire is used. For example, underground cables are different from the cables typically run within a house.
How long does an electrical inspection take?
It is generally recommended that an electrical check is carried out every ten years (five for privately rented properties) or when there is a change of occupancy in a dwelling. Typically a test will take around 2-4 hours to complete, depending on the size of a property and the number of circuits requiring testing.
Why ATD Electrical?
ATD Electrical (02) 4285 6101 are reliable Wollongong electricians now based in North Wollongong. Since 2004, we’ve been delivering nothing but exceptional customer service plus quality, compliant and functional electrical work throughout Wollongong and the Northern Illawarra.
Our mission is to resolve our customers’ electrical problems, ensure the electrical safety, efficiency and functionality of their homes, investments, and workplaces.
We pride ourselves on being consistently punctual, professional & productive.
Why choose ATD Electrical:
- We are locally owned and operated.
- Many 5-Star customer reviews
- Recognised by Three Best Rated
- We offer 24/7 emergency electrical service & fault detection
- We’re fully licensed and insured
- We prefer to provide you with a detailed written quotation (no surprises)
- We allow you to approve the scope of work and price before commencing work
- We arrive on time or we’ll contact you beforehand
- We provide prompt, polite & friendly service
- We remove our boots or wear boot covers as appropriate
- We provide and quality workmanship and quality products
- All fittings, appliances and materials are installed to maintain manufacturer’s warranties
- We provide a lifetime warranty on our workmanship
- We clean as we go, using our own wipes, broom, dustpan & vacuum
- We leave site cleaner than we found it
- We provide multiple payment options
- We provide a Certificate of Compliance for all installations
- We provide detailed written invoices
Are you fully insured?
Yes, we hold public liability insurance up to $20,000,000.00 for any claim and other policies to manage our various risks.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Electrical Inspection in Wollongong
Get the most trusted electrical inspection in Wollongong. Call us on (02) 4285 6101 now!